If you are looking for an Environmental Consultant you can trust, look no further! BuildSafe Environmental has a team of highly knowledgeable and State Certified Inspectors ready to assist in any way possible!
At BuildSafe, our mission is to ensure the health and safety of construction workers, building occupants, and property owners. We are committed to:
- Upholding environmental compliance and industry practices.
- Providing guidance during demolition phases.
- Verifying hazardous materials are properly identified and removed.
- Keeping your project on track & hassle free by providing the best asbestos testing, mold & lead inspections, and environmental consulting services in Denver and beyond
What is Environmental Consulting? “Environmental consulting is often a form of compliance consulting, in which the consultant ensures that the client maintains an appropriate measure of compliance with environmental regulations.”
The types of Environmental Consulting BuildSafe offers includes; Limited Asbestos Inspections, Demolition Asbestos Inspections, Final Air Clearances for Abatement, Visual and Sampling Mold Inspections, Visual and Sampling Post Remediation Verifications, Lead-Based Paint Inspections, Fire and Soot Inspections, Bacteria testing, Instant Protein testing, and Water Testing including but not limited to; Legionella, Lead in Water, and E.Coli and Coliform. If you have any questions about the services we provide, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 720-598-0601 or Contact@buildsafeenviro.com
When would you need Environmental Consulting?
- Before planning a remodel or renovation of a property
- Before beginning a partial or complete demolition of a property
- Before buying a new home
- If you or someone else in your home has a sensitivity to mold
- If you have had a recent water loss
- If you have had a recent fire
- If you suspect you may have a mold issue
- If you are concerned about the safety of your drinking water
- If the city you live in has confirmed the presence of E.Coli in the water
- If you are curious about the quality of air in your home (Mold testing)
- If you are going to have your ducts cleaned
Where does BuildSafe provide its Services?
Throughout Colorado, including, but not limited to; Denver, Aurora, Parker, Ft Collins, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Greeley, Sterling, Ft Morgan, Fountain, Vail, Breckenridge, Highlands Ranch, Bailey, Boulder, Longmont, Evergreen, Castle Rock, etc. We have even gone to surrounding areas such as Wyoming, Nebraska, and New Mexico, if you have questions about the areas we provide services to, do not hesitate to contact us!